Looking to change out your upper control arms without hitting the bank account too hard? Camburg now offers a performance upper arm that utilizes the OEM Toyota ball-joint. It gives many of the same benefits their uniball upper arms offer at a much lower cost. With Toyota’s new chassis, the factory ball-joint is considerably stronger & larger than in previous years. By building an upper arm to re-angle the ball-joint, you’re able to gain more wheel travel and keep the joint in its normal operating range. These arms also correct the suspension geometry by increasing much needed caster which improves handling and allows for a wider range of alignment adjustment. The tubular construction also gives you more tire & shock clearance compared to the stock stamped arm.
- Tubular chromoly upper a-arms
- Re-angled ball-joint to increase wheel travel over stock
- Increase in positive caster geometry for better handling
- Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings with thick inner sleeves
- Uses factory ball-joints and hardware
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Stainless steel ABS line clamps
- Powder coated gray finish
These arms are designed to be used with stock unmodified spindles or Camburg performance lift spindles in conjunction with an approved 2”-3” lift bolt-in coilover. They were not designed to be used in conjunction with other suspension kits or spacer type kits.
Maximum wheel backspacing = 6.50”