Designed and built exclusively in the USA, the genuine AMP Research PowerStep™ seamlessly extends when any door is opened, giving a rock-solid, safe and convenient step up into your truck. When the doors close, it retracts just as smoothly, streamlining the vehicle profile with no loss of ground clearance. The original AMP Research PowerStep™ is proven to perform in severe driving conditions and is backed by a full 5-year/60,000 mile warranty – the best in the business.
AMP PowerStep for 2011 Chevy 2500HD DieselWatch Now...www.amp-research.com, AMP engineers have designed an all-new application of the AMP Research PowerStep specifically for 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Sierra trucks equipped with the Duramax diesel engine.AMP Research PowerStep™ KinematicsWatch Now...Cody Elkins shows AMP PowerStep at SEMAWatch Now...AMP Research on the Flyway HighwayWatch Now...Mark Wronski with AMP ResearchWatch Now...AMP Research PowerStep OverviewWatch Now...AMP Research PowerStep Installation Guide on MotorzWatch Now...AMP Power Step Part 2.MPGWatch Now...
• Integrated LED Light System – Standard
• High-strength, die-cast aluminum-alloy linkage arms, anodized and Teflon®
• coated to resist corrosion
• Precision, zero-maintenance stainless-steel pivot pins
• Extruded aluminum steps with a textured powder-coat finish for maximum grip and durability
• 600 lb load capacity (each side)
• Weatherproof, OEM-quality electric motors and wiring harness with sealed
• weather-tight connectors
• AMP-designed electronic controller employs pressure-sensitive, pinch-proof safety technology
• 5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
• Made in USA – The AMP Research PowerStep™ is designed, engineered and exclusively
• manufactured by AMP Research in America.
FITS: 1999-2007 Chevy/GMC 1500,2500,2500HD,3500 CLASSIC Crew & Extended Cab models